Our interns do real work
We're on the lookout for talented, passionate interns to join our team. Saejowi interns work closely with full-time staff for a challenging and fulfilling experience.
- Starting and end date are negotiable
- A minimum commitment of 15-20 working hours per week is required
- The internship is unpaid; lunch will be provided
- We are currently looking specifically for a Media Content Intern and a Translation Intern. For our Media Content intern, experience in filming, photography, and video editing is preferred. For our Translation intern, fluency in both English and Korean is required.
A Learning Experience
- Interns will work with Saejowi's main office in Seoul. As Saejowi deals mainly with North Korean defectors, interns will have direct, firsthand access to work with the defectors that drop in and out of the office.
- Previous interns have used Saejowi's resources to conduct interviews and gather information for research papers and projects.
- Interns will have the opportunity to work closely with senior advisers with extensive work experience in Cheong Wa Dae, investment banking, app development, and lobbying industries.
How to Apply
- Send an email with required documents (English resume and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email subject line should read "Saejowi Intern Application - Name."
- Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis after document screening, and the deadline is ASAP.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.